In general, A2 Hosting has the following highlights:
- Give your website good download speed especially on Turbo plan
- Website has high stability thanks to uptime always maintained at 99.9%
- High-security thanks to continuous HackScan protection
In addition, A2 Hosting offers a lot of hosting packages suitable for all your hosting needs:
- Shared Hosting
- VPS Hosting (If you are interested in VPS services, refer to free VPS installation service)
- Reseller Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
In particular, A2 Hosting offers a shared hosting service called Turbo for nearly $ 10 a month. This package has the following features:
- Use the whole SSD for best speed
- Unlimited websites, databases, hard drive space and bandwidth
- Use Turbo server for speed 20 times faster than standard hosting
- A2 Site Accelerator
- 24/7/365 Guru Crew support
- Standard cpanel is easy to use
- Support change PHP to new version for better speed
- Patchman integration in cPanel (automatic scanning of malware and any vulnerabilities appearing on the website)
- Get a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate
Turbo package includes many features to optimize website performance including Turbo server, A2 Optimized, HTTP / 2. A2 Hosting claims that hosting features here are 20 times faster than the competition!
- Turbo server for better page load speed is thanks to:
- There are fewer users sharing resources on the physical server
- Memory is much more than the other plan (specifically 2G RAM vs. 1GB)
- A2 Optimized Site Accelerator – supports server-level front-end cache (using Turbo Cache, OPCache, and Memcached).
A2 Optimized Site Accelerator
A2 Optimized Site Accelerator is a great feature included in Turbo Plan. It is cPanel plugin that provides preconfigured caching for your website. You can find the following cache options:
- Turbo Cache: The entire HTML content is stored in the Turbo Cache and returned to the client without running PHP. As you know, PHP code handling is always the slowest point when it comes to website loading time.
- OPCache / APC: Testing shows that OPCache reduces the PHP response time to only half.
- Memcached: speed up database access by retaining important data in memory for the faster query.
HTTP / 2
Turbo server supports HTTP / 2. HTTP / 2 is an important update for HTTP / 1.1
In fact, HTTP / 2 provides faster page load time than HTTP / 1.1 because it is capable of handling multiple HTTP requests at a time.
cPanel’s A2 Hosting has provided you with Server Rewind tools. Server Rewind protects your website from losing important data due to accidental deletion. You can easily restore your website as needed.
Another highlight of A2 Hosting is good security. Your website is difficult to be attacked when using the hosting services of A2 Hosting. This is due to the 24/7/365 security monitoring system of A2 Hosting.
In addition, A2 Hosting is also available in Patchman’scPanel service. Patchman automatically detects malware and security holes in your website.
As soon as they are discovered, Patchman will send you a notification email. You can manually process or let Patchman automatically patch security for your website.
With stable hosting as high as A2 Hosting, you probably need less support. But if you have any problems with the hosting service here, Guru Crew, the professional support team of A2 Hosting, will be ready to help you resolve your issue quickly.
A2 Hosting offers a variety of support formats for you to choose from:
- Open a ticket
- Support via email
- Support via phone call
- Support via live chat
- Refund policy at any time
A2 Hosting is very confident in its hosting service. Therefore the company offers a full refund policy within 30 days. After 30 days if you cancel the service you will refund the remaining service time that you have not used.
High Uptime Is Maintained At 99.9%
A2 committed to uptime always maintained at 99.9%. This provides the best experience for your website users.
Can conclude that: A2Hosting is still the most stable shared hosting service now. To figure out the correlation between the percentage of uptime and downtime (the time users cannot access your website), this is the number that you mentioned in this article:
- 99% uptime, equivalent to 7.3 hours / month downtime
- 9% uptime, equivalent to 43 minutes / month downtime
- 95% uptime, equivalent to 22 minutes / month downtime
- 99% uptime, equivalent to 4.5 minutes / month downtime